CSCS is the leading competency card scheme for construction, which provides people employed on construction sites with a portable means of identity and proof of competence to carry out their work on site.
LISS is in partnership with CSCS to provide the assessment and registration process for LISS/CSCS cards for the Modular Paving Industry, further details of which can be found at the LISS Modular Paving Website. You can book your required H&S/touchscreen tests and download a LISS/CSCS application form from the site, as well as view assistance/guidance on completing the forms.
There is a range of LISS/CSCS cards to reflect the varied occupations in construction, for specific qualifications for a modular paving card, Click here
Before applying check you have selected the right card for the work you undertake.
All NVQ attainment will have a relevant level card.
The major differences to note between registration previously undertaken through CSCS, and the LISS/CSCS scheme, are as follows:
- The LISS scheme cannot accept multiple applications on a spreadsheet via email
- the charge is £38 for each LISS/CSCS card
- All applicants must complete an individual LISS/CSCS application form
- All applicants must sign their individual LISS/CSCS form
- All LISS/CSCS applications must be posted directly to BALI (email copies will not be accepted)
Please note that Red (Trainee Manager), Black (Manager) and White/Yellow (Academically and Professionally qualified persons) cards are not currently issued by LISS for the Modular Paving Industry and may be obtained directly from CSCS - use the following link for further CSCS card information if required: http://www.cscs.uk.com/ .